Kynar® ADX resins represent a new family of polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) homopolymers and copolymers containing a reactive chemical group.
The novel aspect of this technology is that Kynar® ADX maintains all the valuable properties of Kynar® resins with the added ability to be bondable to a wide range of substrates.
Key Attributes of Kynar® ADX
• Enhanced adhesion to glass and metal
• Bondability with other thermoplastics by melt processing through the use of commercially available tie layers
• Adhesion by coextrusion and solvent casting
• Mechanical strength and toughness
• High abrasion resistance
• High thermal stability
• Resistance to most chemicals, solvents, fungi, ultraviolet and nuclear radiation
• Outstanding weathering properties
• Low permeability to most gases and liquids
• Rigid and flexible versions of Kynar® ADX
Kynar® ADX Processes
Bondable Fluoropolymers Resins Can Expand Your Horizons