Kynar®-based multilayer film: Offering the extreme chemical and weather resistance properties of Kynar® PVDF in a convenient, easy-to-process film
Kynar® films provide the outstanding chemical and outdoor weather resistance of Kynar® polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF) in a convenient, easy-to-process film. These UV-blocking Kynar® films are available in transparent and pigmented grades. For many substrates, the Kynar® film grades that incorporate Arkema's Adheflon® adhesive require no additional adhesives or surface treatments. Since Kynar® PVDF has a high fluorine content (over 59% by weight, compared to 41% for polyvinyl fluoride, or PVF), these films resist chemical attack and staining better than many other protective films.
- Provide long-lasting protection from UV light; even with transparent films
- Provide outstanding gloss retention and color stability
- Resist chemicals and corrosives
- Resist stains and graffiti
- Shed dirt and resist bacterial growth
- Resist abrasion and clean easily
- Show excellent tensile and elongation properties, allowing thermoforming at high draw ratios
- Provide tough, flexible, printable surfaces.
Enhanced Stain Removal
Extreme Chemical Resistance
Standard Products and Technical Data
Kynar Film brochure
Film Design Gallery